Scroll for more
newsletter sign up image

Stay in touch!

Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with our latest treatments and programmes. Don't worry we promise we won't send you any spam emails!

    How Hypnotherapy Works

    Hypnotherapy works with your subconscious mind when you are in a heightened state of awareness to reframe limiting beliefs, habits and blocks that are keeping you from living your best life.

    Hypnotherapy has an amazing success rate due to the ability it has to directly communicate with your subconscious mind. The therapy seeks out and understands the reasons for your limiting beliefs, or bad habits. Works with you to heal these issues, to forgive and let go and allows you to move forward in your life. You can be given the opportunity to visualise and speak to your future self, allowing you to focus and begin on the path to becoming the person you have always wanted to be!

    Hypnotherapy is different to other mental health services as it does not attempt to communicate with only your conscious mind. Your conscious mind is the rational, logical part of your mind, and science states it only makes up 10% of your mind itself! Whereas your subconscious mind makes up the other 90% of your mind!

    We firmly believe that all hypnosis is self hypnosis, which means, everyone can be hypnotised if they want to be. Our role as clinical hypnotherapists is to guide your mind and body to a relaxed state, allowing you to then work on your own inner mind.

    Find out More

    About Us

    about us

    We are co-owners and best friends; Esther Haste and Rachael Leonard.  As proud Clinical Hypnotherapists and EFT practitioners, we provide a safe space for our clients where they can rid limiting beliefs, reframe their subconscious mind and live their best lives! Read more about our vision and approach...

    Find out more

    Popular Programmes

    Initial consultation - confidence, self esteem boosting and relaxation

    Starting your journey Our initial consultation is the perfect starting point for your healing journey! Most of our clients begin with this session in order to discover and devise your bespoke treatment plan!

    Time To Thrive

    Become more confident and capable This is a 6 week programme aimed at boosting your inner confidence and enhancing your desired abilities leaving you feeling positive, content and capable. Perhaps you feel you are stuck in a negative mindset or anxiety gets the best of you most days. Maybe stress is overwhelming you at the moment and you are stuck...

    Balance your mind, Nourish your body

    Is this programme for you? Would you like to alter your current mindset towards eating and exercise and create healthier habits? Are you ready to live a healthier lifestyle? Do you need help to maximise your confidence levels? Would you like to understand the connection between your mind and body and understand yourself better? If you answered yes to any...

    View All Programmes

    Our Team

    You're in great hands with our highly skilled team

    Kind Words

    Overcoming Phobias & Anxiety

    Don't even know where to start as I just have so many positive things to say about Hypnotherapy & relaxation clinic.
    I've been having 1 - 1 sessions with Esther over the last few weeks addressing my anxiety, my constant self criticism and my biggest phobia. Esther made me feel immediately comfortable talking about my struggles she is an absolute professional. During hypnosis I feel the most relaxed I have ever felt and genuinely feel any stresses and negativity disappear and come out of it feeling on top of the world 😊. Since my sessions I have came face to face with my phobia and completely shocked myself & my BF with my reaction which was simply nothing when before I would have been extremely distressed. I feel like a new person when it comes to day to day life things that would usually really bother me or stress me out aren't, being kinder to myself knowing I can only do so much in one day and just having maximum confidence in myself, my decisions and who I am as a person. Thank you from the bottom of my heart 🤍

    Gemma

    View More

    Get in Touch